Ogłoszenie opublikowane przez Professionals Group sp. z o.o., agencję zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w KRAZ pod nr 23835 / Advertisement published by Professionals Group sp. z o.o., an employment agency registered in KRAZ under no 23835.
- Support of the existing scheduled BW processes and resolution of data issues as well as ongoing design and development of the SAP BI application including the integration and customization of SAP in line with the strategic business and technical drivers of the firm whilst providing third line support for the existing SAP solution.
- Deliver BAU and hot fixes, schedule releases by coordinating development activities. The role includes the support and development of the SAP BW and BI suite including Business Objects (BObj) with a focus on continuous improvement and best practice approaches, ensuring the day-to-day stability of the BI platform.
- Closely work with other SAP Consultants and Business Services teams to ensure effective delivery based on business and strategic requirements.
- Document and share knowledge, experience, and ideas to help improve BI processes, contributing to a knowledge base designed for more effective support.
- Complete timely and accurate activity/progress recording.
- Support production deployments including month end processes that may require out of normal hours working.
- Alongside SAP Functional Consultants, understand requirements capture and analysis tasks to define the specifications and estimates for development and solution resolution.
- Able to focus on agreed estimates, deadlines & specifications with a pragmatic approach.
- Capable of working solo and as part of a wider BI team and be able to adapt their style to accommodate different team dynamics.
- Keen awareness of the BI market with a focus on newer technologies being investigated and implemented.
- Good understanding of the importance of timely and accurate data and the impact on stakeholders.
- Fluent and confident English, both written and verbal.
- Delivery focused team worker, willing to take ownership of issue resolutions
- Excellent analytical and pragmatic approach to proactively resolving issues.
- A self-motivated individual with excellent time management.
- Ability to adapt working style for the audience, or delivery expectations.
- Effective communicator, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- Good sense of humor, and willingness to engage across boundaries.
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies and processes.
- Operational and support experience of SAP BI/BW 7x systems.
- Good understanding and experience in several of the following skills:
- ETL Processes, Process chains, Data loading performance, Aggregates, DB Statistics, Index deletion
- BEx reporting tools
- BObj Integration (SQL Server, ODBC DSN)
- Open Hub
- Pre-calculation and broadcasting
- BW ABAP / OO Components / Enhancements / Understanding of Basic Shell Scripts
- Experience of BW data loads from the following SAP modules: FI/CO, SD, PS, HR, CRM
- Desirable experience in emerging technologies: SAP BW/4HANA Concepts, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), Tableau
- Understanding or experience of sprint planning processes.
- Document functional and technical specifications, solution designs and testing activities as appropriate during the development lifecycle.
- Customization of and integration with 3rd party software systems in line with business requirements.
- Possess clear skills in Stakeholder Management and be able to liaise directly with those requesting the technical solution, be that colleagues within Technology, other business teams and the wider practice.
- Work in a global organization with high standards of work
- Stable employment
- Funding for courses and conferences
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports Card or a grant for a Warsaw City Card (urban transport)
- Free access to the company’s gym
- Language courses
- Modern office building
- Convenient localization in the centre of Warsaw (right next to the Rondo ONZ underground station)