Ogłoszenie opublikowane przez Professionals Group sp. z o.o., agencję zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w KRAZ pod nr 23835 / Advertisement published by Professionals Group sp. z o.o., an employment agency registered in KRAZ under no 23835.
How we work:
- Our teams own “how” decisions - we are autonomous regarding the architectural choices, technologies, and approach to providing high quality solutions;
- Our Engineers are involved in every stage of SDLC;
- Our divisions are built from various engineers, i.e. Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Test Automation and System Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches;
- Our products are exposed to millions of users globally;
- We focus on test automation and code quality – and we do that by automating whatever is possible!
- The majority of business clients are located in NY or London;
- Every project is run based on Agile principles using Scrum / Kanban.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in writing test automation scripts;
- Willingness to explore new languages, frameworks and techniques;
- Experience with software development in globally distributed environment.
We keep our technologies up-to-date, and also have a major impact on the tool set:
- Selenium Webdriver, Jest, Cypress, PyTest;
- Performance testing tools: JMeter, LoadRunner, Gatling;
- Proxy tools: BrowserMob, Charles;
- Jenkins, CircleCI;
- Data analytics platforms: SumoLogic, Splunk, NewRelic.
- Employment contract;
- Home office (hybrid HO/on-site plan);
- Multisport card + private medical care;
- Access to e-learning and self-development platforms;
- Office library;
- English and Polish language lessons;
- We participate in and speak at conferences, also join/ run public meet-ups (e.g. WWDC, Confitura);
- In-house activities: tech talks, hackathons;
- You can use 10% of your working time to pursue your personal development, and side projects;
- Active global inclusion and CSR groups;
- Well located, modern office with lots of amenities – adjustable desks, electronics toolkit, 3D printer ready for you to use, pool table, console, table tennis, massage chair (in safer times).
Tools we use:
- MacBook Pro with additional monitor;
- IDE: IntelliJ WebStorm/Android Studio, XCode, Visual Studio Code;
- Jira, Confluence;
- BitBucket, GitHub;
- Slack, Zoom.
- Will provide support for less experienced engineers - knowledge sharing and mentoring is important to us;
- Keep up to date with modern web technologies;
- Are curious, with a desire to learn and the ambition to quickly become a self-reliant, top-notch software engineer;
- Want to actively participate in decision making;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Easily and openly communicate in English.
We are looking for you!