Ogłoszenie opublikowane przez Professionals Group sp. z o.o. agencję zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w KRAZ pod nr 23835 / Advertisement published by Professionals Group sp. z o.o. an employment agency registered in KRAZ under no. 23835.
Do you like a challenge and want to be part of a team creating innovative banking solutions that are delivered in different parts of the world?
You can support, develop and maintain current solutions as well as create new ones for service recipients. Each member of the team can continuously develop their professional competencies and pursue the areas that interest them the most.
Our client operates in accordance with the Agile approach, based on agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban. It is an innovative organization which bases its actions on trust to the people it works with. Thanks to high freedom of action it stimulates motivation and creativity, which accelerates work and allows to flexibly adapt to changing expectations of business partners.
Information about the squad:
- Act as an ambassador for the product and (global) services internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the services,
- Work with internal and external customers to analyse the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals,
- Lead tech foundation implementation and maintenance within the organization, working with stakeholders to gather requirements and assuring those needs are met and communicate progress/status clearly,
- Proper prioritization/action/decision taking with regard to incoming questions and incidents,
- Manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders; teams, (senior) management and vendors,
- Lead Agile workflows, including stand-ups and backlog grooming and planning,
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the squad,
- Draft key objectives, results and strategies for the products and services to make decisions.
We are looking for you if:
- You have experience as a Product Owner,
- You have knowledge of proxy and VPN solutions,
- You have extensive experience with the team backlog, reviews, tasks prioritization and all other related events (Kanban/SCRUM),
- You have several years of experience in managing complex infrastructure across many geographical regions (with focus on networking area),
- You have an automation and optimization approach,
- You have experience in project management and you have good leadership and decision making skills,
- You are performing well in an ever changing environment,
- You are stress-resistant,
- You are service-oriented and have the ability to work with clients and stakeholders and the ability to understand their needs,
- You have strong awareness about the latest IT trends regarding squad organizing, infrastructure & automation,
- You have very good analytical and problem-solving skills,
- You have an ability to clearly express ideas, facts and opinions as well as you capable of express them fluently both in speaking and writing (English).