Ogłoszenie opublikowane przez Professionals Group sp. z o.o. agencję zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w KRAZ pod nr 23835 / Advertisement published by Professionals Group sp. z o.o. an employment agency registered in KRAZ under no. 23835.
Do you like a challenge and want to be part of a team creating innovative banking solutions that are delivered in different parts of the world?
You can support, develop and maintain current solutions as well as create new ones for service recipients. Each member of the team can continuously develop their professional competencies and pursue the areas that interest them the most.
Our client operates in accordance with the Agile approach, based on agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban. It is an innovative organization which bases its actions on trust to the people it works with. Thanks to high freedom of action it stimulates motivation and creativity, which accelerates work and allows to flexibly adapt to changing expectations of business partners.
We are looking for you if:
- You have broad knowledge of LAN, WAN and DC environments (Cisco and other technologies),
- You have extensive experience with the team backlog, reviews, tasks prioritization and all other related events (Kanban/SCRUM),
- You have several years of experience in managing complex infrastructure across many geographical regions (with focus on networking area),
- You have an automation and optimization approach,
- You have experience in project management and You have good leadership and decision making skills,
- You're performing well in ever changing environment,
- You have strong awareness about latest IT trends regarding squad organizing, infrastructure & automation,
- You have very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
You'll get extra points for:
- Knowledge of routing and switching protocols in a highly available environment (CCNP),
- Knowledge and experience with firewall products (e.g. Checkpoints, Palo Alto etc.),
- Knowledge of Azure Pipeline,
- Negotiating skills,
- Ability to work with clients and stakeholders and ability to understand of their needs,
- University degree (preferably in IT, Math, Physics or other related disciplines).
Working time per task:
- Backlog Management – 40 %
- Service Management – 40 %
- Team management – 20 %
- Long-term, stable cooperation based on an employment contract,
- Flexible working hours - possibility to start between 7 and 9 a.m,
- An annual bonus depending on your performance,
- Real opportunities for professional development and certification, Training budget,
- Free English lessons,
- Luxmed private medical care,
- Relaxation zone in the office - you will find there, among others, Xboxes, table tennis, billiards, table football, comfortable chairs.