Building world-class cloud native infrastructure and ramping to high-volume production is key to enabling company to scale worldwide. We are looking for a highly motivated engineer to join our global systems development team to support our fabrication worldwide. The ideal candidate is highly technical with multi-discipline engineering skillset, that can push the limits of complex system design at large scale.
- Develop state-of-the-art applications
- Continue to refactor existing applications
- Write and pass various kinds of tests (unit/feature/integration) to ensure software quality
- Apply software design principles, such as 12-factor app, to ensure software quality
- Ensure sustainability and performance of applications by working with SRE to define SLI/SLO and providing metrics for monitoring/alerting
- Collaborate with peers in design, pair programming and code reviews
- Willing to learn new IT technology
- BS degree or above in Computer Science, Information engineering, Industry Engineering, Statistics or Mathematic related fields, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Good at algorithms and data structures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with proactive problem-solving capability
- Experience with managing container-based workloads, using Kubernetes or other orchestration software is a plus
- Familiar with Functional Programming, Object-oriented programming or other programming paradigms is a plus
- AI or related experience is a plus
- Familiar with source code version control tools or services like Git, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
Highly motivated, critical thinking, and team player