We are actively seeking software & DevOps engineers to build and scale next-generation intelligent manufacturing platforms and products (e.g., Intelligent Manufacturing, Engineering Control, Tool Automation, and AI-based BOTs, etc.).
In addition to software development, your duties involve interacting with various engineering teams and working closely with operations and infrastructure teams. This is a lifetime career opportunity to invent the future and propel our company to the next level.
- Cloud-native micro-service architecture design and implementation
- Refactor existing monolithic applications to cloud-native architecture
- Work with SRE to decide SLI (Service Level Indicator)/SLO (Service Level Objective) and monitor these SLIs
- Design the service monitoring and alerting system to monitor and resolve production service issues
- Constantly improve automation on service maintenance and operations
- Task management and product release management
- Drive a culture of high-quality software development and deployment processes
- Lead new IT technology evaluation and adoption
- Familiar with Functional Programming, Object-oriented programming or other programming paradigms is a plus
- Familiar with DevOps technical quality control processes, artifacts, and CI/CD toolchain
- Experience in container and cloud-native solutions (K8s, Istio, ArgoCD, MongoDB, Redis, etc.) is a plus
- Full stack web application development experience and building large-scale software applications is plus
- Demonstrate the capability of new technology evaluation and adoption
Highly motivated, critical thinking, and team player