Advertisement published by Professionals Group sp. z o.o., an employment agency registered in KRAZ under no 23835.
This recruitment process concerns our client who plays a crucial role in global engineering organization. Through their projects they make sure that millions of users worldwide can enjoy their content through web, mobile, and TV applications.
What our client does:
Developed products are exposed to millions of users globally. The majority of business clients are located in New York or London. Current projects are (e.g.) related to:
- Content management and delivery platforms;
- Users management & personalization platforms;
- Event collection & processing platforms;
- Solutions for emerging platforms;
- Streaming services development;
- Games development.
Our client keeps technologies up-to-date, and since they own the projects, they also have a major impact on the tool set:
- AWS, Google Cloud;
- JFrog Artifactory, Nexus, Munki;
- Docker, ECS, Kubernetes;
- BitBucket, GitHub;
- SumoLogic, Splunk, NewRelic.
- MacBook Pro / Dell with additional monitor;
- Jira, Confluence;
- Slack, Zoom.
- Teams own “how” decisions - we are autonomous regarding the architectural choices, technologies, and approach to providing high quality solutions;
- Engineers are involved in every stage of SDLC;
- Divisions are built from various engineers, i.e. Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Test Automation and System Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches;
- Products are exposed to millions of users globally;
- Teams focus on test automation and code quality – and we do that by automating whatever is possible!
- The majority of business clients are located in NY or London;
- Every project is run based on Agile principles using Scrum / Kanban.
- Employment contract;
- Home office (hybrid HO/on-site plan for 2022);
- Multisport card + private medical care;
- Access to e-learning and self-development platforms;
- Office library;
- English and Polish language lessons;
- Participation in and speak at conferences, also join/ run public meet-ups (e.g. WWDC, Confitura);
- In-house activities: tech talks, hackathons;
- You can use 10% of your working time to pursue your personal development, and side projects;
- Active global inclusion and CSR groups;
- Well located, modern office with lots of amenities – adjustable desks, electronics toolkit, 3D printer ready for you to use, pool table, console, table tennis, massage chair (in safer times ☺).
We are looking for Engineers that:
- Will provide support for less experienced engineers - knowledge sharing and mentoring is important to us;
- Keep up to date with modern web technologies;
- Are curious, with a desire to learn and the ambition to quickly become a self-reliant, top-notch software engineer;
- Want to actively participate in decision making;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Easily and openly communicate in English.
And on the technical side, we need:
- Good understanding of concepts like CI/CD, configuration management, cloud platforms, version control, automation, monitoring, analytics, containerization, and microservices architecture;
- Experience in web, backend and mobile software build automation, delivery and deployment;
- High comfort in working with Linux environment and typical sysadmin tools;
- Experience with macOS environments provisioning will be big advantage;
- Experience with a globally distributed environment.
Sounds just like you? Send us your application!