Ogłoszenie opublikowane przez Professionals Group sp. z o.o. agencję zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w KRAZ pod nr 23835 / Advertisement published by Professionals Group sp. z o.o. an employment agency registered in KRAZ under no. 23835.
How we work:
- Our teams own “how” decisions - we are autonomous regarding the architectural choices, technologies, and approach to providing high quality solutions;
- Our Engineers are involved in every stage of SDLC;
- Our divisions are built from various engineers, i.e. Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Test Automation and System Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches;
- Our products are exposed to millions of users globally;
- We focus on test automation and code quality – and we do that by automating whatever is possible!
- The majority of business clients are located in NY or London;
- Every project is run based on Agile principles using Scrum / Kanban.
- 3-5+ years of relevant professional experience,
- Deep knowledge of Python and its ecosystem,
- Proficiency with SQL,
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools,
- Nice to have - experience with AWS infrastructure.
We keep our technologies up-to-date, and since we own the projects, we also have a major impact on the tool set:
- Python (Flask, Django),
- SQL/NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, Redshift, DynamoDB),
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Employment contract;
- Home office (hybrid HO/on-site plan);
- Multisport card + private medical care;
- Access to e-learning and self-development platforms;
- Office library;
- English and Polish language lessons;
- We participate in and speak at conferences, also join/ run public meet-ups;
- In-house activities: tech talks, hackathons;
- You can use 10% of your working time to pursue your personal development, and side projects;
- Active global inclusion and CSR groups;
- Well located, modern office with lots of amenities.
Tools we use:
- Dell Precision with Windows 10 or MacBook Pro;
- additional monitors;
- IDE: Visual Studio Code, PyCharm;
- Jira, Confluence;
- BitBucket, GitHub;
- Slack, Zoom.
- Will provide support for less experienced engineers - knowledge sharing and mentoring is important to us;
- Keep up to date with modern web technologies;
- Are curious, with a desire to learn and the ambition to quickly become a self-reliant, top-notch software engineer;
- Want to actively participate in decision making;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Easily and openly communicate in English.
We are looking for you!