Ogłoszenie opublikowane przez Professionals Group sp. z o.o., agencję zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w KRAZ pod nr 23835 / Advertisement published by Professionals Group sp. z o.o., an employment agency registered in KRAZ under no 23835.
We are looking for a highly motivated and critical-thinking site reliability engineer to join our Infrastructure & Communication Services Division. The ideal candidate should have exposure to systems in both staging and production and all technical teams. This position requires software development, support, IT operations, and on-call duties experience.
- Develop state-of-the-art applications
- Continue to refactor existing applications
- Transform repeatable tasks into automation tools
- Contribute to writing tests to ensure software quality
- Apply software design principles to ensure software quality
- Ensure sustainability and performance of applications
- Collaborate with peers in design and code reviews.
- Willing to learn new IT technologies
- BS degree or above in Computer Science, Information engineering, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least three years of experience supporting scalable service environments.
- Out of the box thinker - always seeking a better way to improve performance.
- Good at algorithms and data structures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with proactive problem-solving capability.
- Possess strong knowledge of major operating systems, such as Linux, and their administration.
- Demonstrate best practices in software development to create tools for infrastructure/operation management and automation.
- Possess knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, distributed system architecture, and cloud-native application architecture.
- Experienced in event/incident troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and mitigating production outages, as well as post-mortem and failure story sharing.
- Familiar with Kubernetes platform architecture and administration.
- Familiar with software engineering and DevOps practices as well as CI / CD pipeline.
- Familiar with computing, storage, networking, protocols such as TCP/IP, and services like DNS, SLB.
- Familiar with virtualization technology for server, storage, networking, and network function.
- Familiar with monitoring and analysis tools, such as Nagios, ELK, Splunk, and Grafana.
- AI related experience is a plus.
- Familiar with source code version control tools like Git, Gitlab, Github, etc.
Highly motivated, critical thinking, and team player